YouTube advanced can be described as the modded version of YouTube. As you would know, YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms all across the world.
It has kept on growing each passing year and by the looks of it, the trend isn’t going to slow down anytime soon. The only problem with using YouTube is that there are several restrictions imposed on you. The number of advertisements dropping before and after you stream videos is too much. With YouTube advanced, you will be able to tone down the number of advertisements appearing while you stream this platform. There are several other aspects about YouTube that you wouldn’t find good. With the help of YouTube Vanced, you get to change all of it.
- There’s a built-in adblocker coming with YouTube Vanced. When you visit YouTube these days, advertisements appear very often while you’re watching videos. It disturbs your viewing experience completely but it wouldn’t stop with just one advertisement. There are times when it will keep appearing from time to time. With YouTube Vanced, you get to change all of it since the ads get blocked.
- When you run YouTube with its normal version, you cannot use it as a background application. So if you’re streaming songs here and want to use some other application on your device at the same point in time, it’s not possible. But when you use YouTube Vanced, all of that changes completely. You will get to stream videos on YouTube even if you run the application in the background.
- It will force HDR mode on your device. While most of the upgraded devices do not face this problem, some of the older devices might not be capable of providing HDR mode to their users. YouTube Vanced can change it and increase your viewing experience by a landslide. Just imagine watching your favorite YouTube shows on HDR mode, wouldn’t it be awesome?
- The application will also override the maximum resolution. You can watch videos in resolutions that might not be running on your device. It will turn on the disabled resolutions, thus accounting for a better user experience.
- You can take the entire display to watch the videos. Some of the giant phones might not be capable of dealing with it with the normal version of YouTube. All of it changes when you go on to use YouTube Vanced.
How To Download & Install YouTube Vanced
Here’s a step by step guide that you can follow to download & install YouTube Vanced to your Android device:-
- You need to download the latest version of YouTube Vanced. Go to a trusted source and download the application from there.
- The next thing to do is to carry on with the installation. It would work normally just like any other application.
- Select “non-root” when you enter the configuration wizard. You have to install MicroG here.
- Once MicroG has been downloaded, you have to allow its installation on your device.
- Now select your preferred theme and language on the application.
You will be good to go with its use and you don’t have to make any changes afterward as long as you follow this process nicely.
Q1: What are the benefits of downloading YouTube Vanced to your device?
There are various benefits of downloading YouTube Vanced. One of the major advantages is that it will act as an adblocker. Other than that, you get additional features such as running the application in the background, running videos on full display etc.
Q2: Do I need to pay to download Youtube Vanced to my device?
No, you don’t have to pay anything. The application comes free of cost. You just have to find a trusted source to download the app to your device.
Q3: Should I use YouTube Vanced on my device?
If you’re fed up with seeing repetitive advertisements each time you stream videos on YouTube, you should try to use YouTube Vanced on your device. With a bunch of amazing benefits, this application is going to work well for you.
Conclusion: Download YouTube Vanced APK
YouTube Vanced is a great way of dealing with the cons of YouTube. There’s no doubt that YouTube is a brilliant platform. But if you want to get rid of problems such as advertisements and the problem of running the application in the background, you should try to use YouTube Vanced!