Delta Emulator for iOS allows users to emulate older consoles on their iOS devices. Download Delta Emulator App from APK Mug and learn how to install it on iOS.
Delta Emulator for iOS is an application for Apple iOS devices which lets a user emulate older consoles on their iOS devices. With Delta Emulator App user can play games which were originally made for SNES, Nintendo 64, 3DS, Game Boy Advance or Color and such consoles right on their iPhones or iPads.
Some call it a successor of GBA4iOS which is another emulator app as it is an all-in-one emulator for iOS. With the launch of Delta Emulator, GBA4iOS might be going off from the market pretty soon. This all-in-one emulator is developed by an iOS independent developer named Riley Testut.
In this article, we’ll guide you on how to download Delta Emulator, it’s installation, the best features, games you can play and everything.
Download Delta Emulator App
This link will take you to the download page from where you can download the latest version of the Delta Emulator app for your iOS devices like iPhone or iPad or even Mac books. The downloading of this app is secured by 256 bit secured SSL connection so you can download and install it without worrying about any possible adware or malware.
Best Features of Delta Emulator for iOS
As mentioned Delta Emulator can act as an emulator for many different consoles but other than that it has many other cool features, let’s have a look.
- This app has a very simple and easy to understand user interface so even if you give it to your 9-year-old for playing Pokemon, they will surely get it right.
- It supports all the latest iOS versions so if you haven’t been updating your iOS due to storage problems or any other issue you are still likely to be able to download Delta Emulator with no problems at all.
- This app is blazing fast, the fact that it is developed by a solo developer instead of a company might make you think it will be buggy and slow. But surprisingly the developer did a solid job of minimizing the app size and keeping it smooth in all areas. The gameplay is 99% lag-free.
- iPhones and iPads battery problems exist everywhere, with this version of Delta Emulator app the developer has tried to solve this issue. The emulator is optimized to use less battery in menus and loading screens. It still chunks up high percentages unfortunately as games require a lot of processing.
- It has an inbuilt browser from where you can search for your favorite games directly and store them on your Apple device as favorites.
- You can customize the controls of the emulator according to the game you are playing.
- In Delta Emulator you can quickly save your gameplay for breaks and then continue from where you left. It’s called saving states. You can even save multiple gameplay stages and rename them. This can be useful when multiple people are playing on the same device.
- You should probably stay away from this but everyone likes to cheat so there is an inbuilt cheat code option.
- You can sync the Delta Emulator app with Cloud services like Google Drive or DropBox, that way your settings and gameplay stay safe.
- You can also change emulator skin and customize it according to your likings. You can do this by choosing the built-in skins in the settings or import your own custom skin.
It is compatible with almost all iOS devices, new or old, you probably can run Delta Emulator on it.
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C
- iPad Air 5,4,3,2 Generations
- iPhone Mini 4,3,2,1 Generations
- iPod Touch, iPod Pro
- Apple TV and some models of MacBook Pro/Air
How to install Delta Emulator on iOS?
You can follow these steps one by one to get this emulator app installed on your iOS device like iPhone or iPad easily.
Frequently Asked Question about Delta
How to download Delta Emulator for iOS?
This app is available for iOS devices and you can follow our tutorial given above on how to download and install Delta for iOS. You can install this app without jailbreaking your iPhone.
Can we add games to Delta Emulator?
Yes, you can add additional games/ROMs to Delta Emulator app easily by following one of the following methods.
- Open the inbuilt Delta browser and search for the game you are looking for.
- Now you need to download the ROM file of that game, make sure you download it from a trusted source.
- After downloading, right-click on the downloaded ROM file.
- Select Open With option with Delta Emulator from the list.
- Download the ROM file on your PC directly from the internet.
- Connect your iOS device like an iPhone or iPad to your PC.
- Navigate to iTunes, select your connected Apple device and go to the apps section.
- Select the File Sharing option and choose Delta from there.
- Now drag and drop your ROM file into the window which says Delta Emulator.
- After dropping click on Add and set the source as iTunes.
- You can upload the ROM files Google Drive or Dropbox cloud service if they are not present their already.
- Now just sync the iOS device with it. Delta Emulator will detect your ROMs and download it.
How to save state in a Game?
Simply open the Game menu and click on Save State.
From that menu you can choose to save state, you can delete any previous saves or restore any previously saved state. Some save states are prefixed into the app. The snapshot of all the changes is saved and it also saves the current timestamp.
How to load saved state or save state in a Game?
- Visit the Game menu and click on the option which says Load State.
- Select the state you want to restore or start and continue playing.
- You can also try long-pressing a game which will bring up the recently saved states.
Does all the data get deleted on removing Delta Emulator?
Yes, everything will get deleted including the database unless you take a backup onto your PC.
You can install Delta Emulator anytime by connecting to iTunes and restore the database if you took the backup earlier.
Can you run emulators on iPad?
Yes, you can run Delta Emulator on iPad which is an all in one Emulator. For download and install, instruction follows our guide given above.
How do I trust an app on iPhone or iPad?
- Go to settings from the home screen.
- Go General then Profiles.
- Tap on the name of the distributor which you’ll find under the Enterprise app section.
- Click on trust and then confirm it.
How do I trust a developer on my iPhone?
- Navigate to the Settings from the Home Screen of iOS.
- Click on General and then Profiles or Profiles & Device Management.
- Under the Enterprise app section, click on the Developer name.
- Select Trust and then Confirm it.
If you want to play some old console games, retro games and don’t have consoles for that then Delta Emulator is a perfect app for you. This emulator app for iOS devices is so good with all these amazing features and the ability to support multiple consoles within one app.
Delta Emulator is also fairly easy to use and you can install a lot of games using ROMs without actually affecting the storage capacity of your iPhone or iPad.
We really recommend you to check this app out if you haven’t already. Thanks for reading this long article, we hope we were helpful.