BombItUp APK Download for Android for free! Get the best prank app and SMS bomber for your device.
Are you looking to prank your friends? Want to take sweet revenge from your peers or colleagues? This is the application you need to download. BombitUP Apk is one such app that is used by people mostly for pranking or recreational purposes. Earlier, this was done through websites but as time passed, the websites didn’t update or advance which caused them to shut down. Whereas, this app remains updated and advanced according to the new technology so that the users do not face any issues while pranking. The developers continuously update the app with the latest & suitable API.
One of the drawbacks of this app is that it will ask you to purchase credits if you want to send the messages anonymously. So, if you have enough money to spend on pranking, this app will be very useful and handy to you otherwise the fun will be limited as it will display your number to the person who is getting bombed.
Download BOMBitUP APK
Features of BOMBitUP App
- Updates- The updates are listed and available in the app itself
- Currently available only on android devices
- SMS Blast- In India and The United Kingdom (Can be used to blast someone’s mobile number by sending continuous and unlimited messages)
- SMS Blast- United States of America (Only for mobile operators in the US)
- Call Blast- You can send limited missed calls to your friends. (Only one call will be sent with just 5 clicks per day)
- Email Blast- You can use this feature to send unlimited emails to anyone to have fun with them.
- Custom Blast- You can use this feature to send custom messages to whoever you like with the way2sms gateway.
- Email Protect- You can protect your email address along with your phone number from getting bombed.
- Protect List- This feature helps you protect your phone number from getting bombed. One of the most amazing features which benefit the user highly.
How to Install BombitUP APK on your Android Device
Step1- Firstly, you need to download and then install the BombitUP apk from the download link which is mentioned below. After this process is complete, you need to make sure that the app is stored in the internal memory or SD card of your device.
Step2- Now you have to click on the apk file. After clicking, you will receive a pop-up that would be asking your permission to “Allow from this source” or not. You need to click on allow for the process to proceed further.
Step3- After you are done with the step2, again click on the apk file and follow the steps to install the apk normally on your android device.
Step4- After you are finished with the step3, you will see that the BombitUP apk has been successfully installed on your android device and it is ready for use.
Step5- Open the application, enter the number you want to bomb along with the country from the dropbox you will see on your screen. Just click on BombIt after you have entered the desired phone number and sit tight to witness all the fun.
How to protect your number from getting bombed
- Open the BombitUP application and click on the 3 lines which you can find on the top left of your screen.
- Then look for the option called “Protect list” and click on it.
- Then you need to enter your name and mobile number.
- After you have entered your details, just click on the “Protect me!!” button. This will protect your phone number from getting bombed. However, this is valid for only 7 days. After the completion of 7 days, you need to follow these steps again in order to continue to protect your phone number from getting bombed.
Conclusion: BOMBitUP APK Download for Android
After you follow those steps, you can easily use this application to prank your friends or colleagues. It is easy to download and even easier to install.
This is to inform all the users who download the app from the link mentioned above that this app has been created totally for the sake of fun and not to cause any pain or any harm to any party involved. So, the users are informed that the developers do not hold any responsibility for any misconduct done by the user while using this application. It would be solely the mistake of the user himself.